Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pictures!!!

Since I was going to Jackson's class today, to make gingerbread houses and also wanted to show some house updates, my neighbour graciously lent me her camera for a couple hours! When I popped in this afternoon, the guys were filling the nail holes on the casings, getting ready to paint tomorrow! There's a few glitches to fix with some of the cabinet doors/drawers but I'm really happy with the colours etc. My kitchen is so much bigger than what I'm used to! We were also REALLY pleased with our finishing carpenter! Yay for Bob & a job well done :) Most of the duct/tin work is done in the basement & we're ready for the framer to come back. Then it'll be plumbing & electrical & we should soon be on the way to drywalling the basement! So much to do & think about... so little time before moving day! Does my mother want to fly out for a "visit"??? hint hint :)

The raised eating bar - espresso in colour

Staircase (to be stained espresso with metal spindles)

Master bathroom

Boys' bathroom (the electricians had to move the lights over a smidge, so that hole needs to be patched up)

Mudroom lockers!!!! YAY! The second shelf down is going to have three hooks on it & is moveable, as the boys grow! Each boy will have their own section & then opposite of that is one of sorts for us! I love them!!! This is one of my favourite features :)

Living room - will be stained espresso

Kitchen... waiting for floors & counters :)







3 comments:

Katie and Scott said...

Thanks for the photo update, Lou. The mud room looks wicked - great ideas!!

Ara said...

it's starting to look like a house, how fun for you guys!! not too much longer!!

alexa said...

Hey Louise, I'm a friend of Sarah's. I must say I am VERY jealous of your mud room. I have been begging my husband to build something... but for some reason the rest of the house take priority!