Saturday, March 14, 2009

I gotta go potty...

Well for lack of a better title... here are some pictures of our bathrooms. I finally located the main bathroom accessories in the storage unit, two days ago, and was so excited to get it all together (the bathroom that is, not me!)

BOYS BATHROOM:



MASTER/ENSUITE BATHROOM:


(the shower is awaiting a door... we're accepting donations!!!)




MAIN FLOOR 1/2 BATH:



PS: this is totally a different topic but our shutters got hung two days ago too - I'm guessing they'll be removed for the stucco, when the time comes, but at least they're here and not getting lost in the shuffle!








3 comments:

Katie and Scott said...

Looks really great! keep the photos coming - looking forward to seeing the rest of your place!!

Sarah said...

Your bathrooms are all beautiful! I really love that funky brown and colourful one... You can come and decorate my house anyday!!!!

Rachel H. said...

The bathrooms all look beautiful.